- Changes for Town Meeting: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Plainfield's Annual Town Meeting has been postponed to April 6, 2021 and all Town Meeting Articles will be voted by Australian Ballot. More information will be available at two informational hearings by Zoom on March 18, 2021 and March 30, 2021 at 6:30 PM
- The Plainfield Town Office is scheduling in-office appointments - only on Mondays and Wednesdays for 2 hours due to the high numbers of COVID cases. Call 802-454-8461 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling and assistance.
- Seeking COVID-19 testing resources and information? Go to our Emergency Management COVID-19 Information page for details.
- Cemetery Commission Sexton Request for Proposal 2021
- Join Plainfield's new R.A.T.S. coalition! Recycle All Table Scraps is part of Plainfield's response to the new mandatory composting laws. We're calling on everyone who eats food to join us to be part of the solution!
- The new draft for the 2020 Plainfield Town Plan is available. Select Board Hearing in February or March - date to be announced
- Please don't flush wipes! Here's why!
- INVITATION TO BID Main St. Pedestrian Bridge Project
- Pedestrian Bridge Project Bid-Opening Meeting