COVID-19 & Special Announcements
- Vermont State Primary 2020—Notice to Voters
- Still wondering, "Why wear a mask?" Check out this video demonstration from the National Institute of Health reported by the New England Journal of Medicine.
- Due to the VT Dept of Taxes extending the Homestead Filing to July 15, 2020, tax bills are delayed. We will be mailing tax bills by the end of next week. Municipal Tax payment will be due on September 16, 2020.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Town Office is still not fully open to the public. We are cautiously opening a little at a time, and are now scheduling appointments only for researchers to access to the town vault for required title work. Please call us at 802-454-8461 to schedule.
- Plainfield is experiencing very dry conditions. The Water Department is asking all customers to please conserve water until further notice.
- Plainfield needs a new Town Constable! Application is due by August 10, 2020.
- Please don't flush wipes! Here's why!