- We've still got work if you're interested! If you are looking for some additional income consider serving the Town as our part-time Town maintenance manager - hours are flexible. We also are looking for a part-time constable and a part-time web administrator, the latter being a contract position. If you are interested, contact the Town Clerk's office to apply, phone: 454-8461 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Plainfield's 2021 Town Meeting was conducted entirely by Australian ballot due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The 2021 Plainfield Town Meeting Results report provides the results for officers running for election, each article on the Town Meeting Warning, and the Twinfield Union School District articles as well.
- The Plainfield Town Office is scheduling in-office appointments on Mondays and Wednesdays for 2 hours due to the COVID pandemic. For scheduling and assistance, call 802-454-8461 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The Plainfield Town Clerks office will be closed Friday, May 28 through Monday May 31, 2021 for the Memorial Day holiday. Linda B. Wells, Town Clerk
- From Plainfield Green Up coordinator Becky Atchinson: A big THANK YOU to all the folks who volunteered for Green Up Day this year! Energetic Twinfield students picked up 30 bags of trash along the roads on Wednesday. Fifty, hardy town volunteers worked on or before Saturday to clean up our roadsides, resulting in the collection of nearly 100 more bags of trash and other debris. Our roads are in great shape once again - let's hope they stay that way for a long time!
- Join Plainfield's new R.A.T.S. coalition! Recycle All Table Scraps is part of Plainfield's response to the new mandatory composting laws. We're calling on everyone who eats food to join us to be part of the solution!
- Please don't flush wipes! Here's why!
- You can learn about the Pedestrian Bridge Project and why the Select Board decided to move forward with this project by viewing the Pedestrian Bridge Project Presentation.