- A reminder that the Select Board Hearing on the 2020 Town Plan will be at 6:30 PM on February 22, 2021 via Zoom. All are welcome. Details about how to attend this hearing are in the meeting agenda for February 22, 2021 on the Select Board webpage. The 2020 Town Plan is available to review prior to the meeting as well on the Planning Commission webpage.
- The Plainfield Fire Department is seeking bids from general contractors for repairs to the Plainfield Fire Station. Details in the Plainfield Fire Department RFP. Bid due date March 15, 2021 at 3 PM.
- Changes for Town Meeting: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Plainfield's Annual Town Meeting has been postponed to April 6, 2021 and all Town Meeting Articles will be voted by Australian Ballot. More information will be available at two informational hearings by Zoom on March 18, 2021 and March 30, 2021 at 6:30 PM
- The Plainfield Town Office is scheduling in-office appointments - only on Mondays and Wednesdays for 2 hours due to the high numbers of COVID cases. Call 802-454-8461 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for scheduling and assistance.
- Seeking COVID-19 testing resources and information? Go to our Emergency Management COVID-19 Information page for details.
- Join Plainfield's new R.A.T.S. coalition! Recycle All Table Scraps is part of Plainfield's response to the new mandatory composting laws. We're calling on everyone who eats food to join us to be part of the solution!
- Please don't flush wipes! Here's why!
- Plainfield calendar restoration complete. Thank you for your patience.
- Learn about the Pedestrian Bridge and why the Select Board decided to move forward with this exciting project. Pedestrian Bridge Project Presentation