- Plainfield's 2021 Town Meeting was conducted entirely by Australian ballot due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The 2021 Plainfield Town Meeting Results report provides the results for officers running for election, each article on the Town Meeting Warning, and the Twinfield Union School District articles as well. The 2021 Town Meeting Warning and the2020 Annual Town Report are on our Town Meetings & Elections page. (If you're wondering why this is the 2020 Town Report, it's because the report is for the past year.)
- Looking for some additional income? Consider serving the Town as our part-time constable, or part-time Select Board administrative assistant, or the Town part-time maintenance manager, or as part-time web administrator, these latter two being contract positions. If you are interested, contact the Town Clerk's office to apply, phone: 454-8461 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The Plainfield Town Office is scheduling in-office appointments - only on Mondays and Wednesdays for 2 hours due to the high numbers of COVID cases. For scheduling and assistance, call 802-454-8461 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling and assistance.
- Seeking COVID-19 testing resources and information? Go to our Emergency Management COVID-19 Information page for details.
- Join Plainfield's new R.A.T.S. coalition! Recycle All Table Scraps is part of Plainfield's response to the new mandatory composting laws. We're calling on everyone who eats food to join us to be part of the solution!
- Please don't flush wipes! Here's why!
- You can learn about the Pedestrian Bridge Project and why the Select Board decided to move forward with this project by viewing the Pedestrian Bridge Project Presentation.
- The Conservation Commission's annual Tree & Shrub Sale pickup is happening soon, on April 24 from 9 to 11 AM at the parking lot in Plainfield lower village across from church (same location as previous years). If you can't pick up your order on April 24th, please call 476-0526 to arrange an alternative time.