- Free COVID-19 testing is still available. Visit Emergency Management COVID-19 Information for details.
- The Plainfield Planning Commission is holding public hearings on October 7 and 8 to get your feedback on the new town plan.
- The VT Secretary of State's office will be mailing absentee ballots to all registered voters in mid-September.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Town Office is still not fully open to the public. We are cautiously opening a little at a time, and are now scheduling appointments only for researchers to access to the town vault for required title work. Please call us at 802-454-8461 to schedule.
- Plainfield is experiencing very dry conditions. The Water Department is asking all customers to please conserve water until further notice. Thank you to everyone who has been conserving! Your efforts making an impact!
- Please don't flush wipes! Here's why!